Sunday, June 27, 2010



June 25, 2010
 
Dear Rebecca:

Today, I am pleased and proud to announce my endorsement of your candidacy for Texas House District 41.   After reviewing your background and your position statements on the critically important issues facing the 41st District and the entire State of Texas, I have no doubt that you understand the difficulties facing us today and in particular, the needs and desires of
“WE THE PEOPLE.”

I trust that you will bring the necessary leadership, sound economic understanding, and experience that are vitally needed. We are in dire need of principled public servants who will put loyalty to the Constitution and the principles that guarantee our freedom ahead of party affiliation, money, and special interests. I believe you will keep that oath as a Representative in Austin.  Your dedication to conservative values, fiscal discipline, and family values will serve the good folks of the 41st District and Texas well.

I commend you for your stand on the sanctity of the Constitution, preserving financial autonomy and economic stability achieved through minimal taxation, competitive free markets, and preservation of property ownership. I also appreciate your stand on individual responsibilities to preserve  and protect their own life, liberty, and property as well as that of their  fellow citizens.

I wish you Godspeed in your campaign, and I will be encouraging others to support your candidacy in the forthcoming election.  You may communicate my endorsement to the voters as you see fit. 
 
Respectfully, 

Paul E. Vallely 

Major General Paul E Vallely, US Army (Ret)
Chairman – Stand Up America
Chairman / Trustee – Scott Vallely’s Soldiers Memorial Fund

1 comment:

  1. Paul: absolutely brilliant observation. Thank you for serving our country and for recognizing Ms. Cervera's role in Texas-America-'s future. I'm just a fan, mother, and a military spouse, but I certainly care about our future.

    ReplyDelete